Tuesday, April 20, 2010

fear

Im writing this while cleaning out my fridge. Anyways, I'll be getting to all the Anarchist theory and life hacking stuff latter. I realized last night one of the other reasons im writing this blog; you see I need a place to reflect on and figure out my belief's. I don't really have a good grasp on them yet; for example for a long time i was a vegetarian, i recently quit that but i don't really have a good explination for why i started or why i stopped. So yeah I'm going to use this to figure some stuff out. Don't worry though, I'm not going to be whinny about it like i have in the past. Back then i just couldn't articulate what was really bothering me.

Anyways, iv been using my Anarchist beliefs to be a hedonist for the last two years, and im tired of that Anarchism means to much to me to do that type of shit anymore.

I admitted something to a cousin of mine, about how iv felt jealous of her and her sister for a long time. I have to say it felt really good to get it off of my chest. my point being i was afraid of telling her for a long time but i sacked up and did it and i feel a lot better now


Oh and one more thing check out Casa de Chihuahua, they kick ass

No comments:

Post a Comment